Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Misc May

On the heels of some big winter trips, and my epic few days in the Yosemite area, I opted to lay low in the Bay Area and take advantage of some nice sumer-like weather before I ramp back up and get on the road in June.

Got up to some mountain biking lots of sailing and a trip to the Lower Sac with my dad...



Out on Sheet Show for an afternoon/evening sail with some friends (thanks Rachel for the stylie photos)


With Rachel & her friend on the boat


We along with the one other boat out sailed on the North side of the bay avoiding the heavy fog in the shipping channel


View of Tam while making our way back home

Heather taking a sun-soaked walkabout


El Capitan


Fish on – Wet wading on the Lower Sacramento 


A nice little Sac piggy


Drift Wood safely back at takeout on our second voyage with her


Nice beach day to Bobo with Nikki


Crain, B-Mac & me getting tuned up at our swiftwater rescue course


Back on the boat, this time for a weekend at Angel Island with Kristin


And of course Ellie – my foot warmer while I read and BBQ


Kristin getting familiar with the sticks – practicing for our late May Rogue trip


Kristin enjoying the evening light


Sail day on the bay after brunch at Sams


Followed by a relaxing afternoon dip and nap back on a buoy at Angel Island




No comments:

Post a Comment